Moffat Wigwam Holidays
- Small paddock.
- 6 Wigwams with 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed with luxury memory foam mattresses in each
- En-suite shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Small kitchenette fully fitted with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, two hotplates and sink
- Dining table/4 chairs
- Heater (electric)
- DVD player
- Local Information Pack
- Private decking area with picnic bench
- Fire pit/BBQ – kindling and logs for these can be purchased from Reception
- All electricity and hot water
- Crockery for 4 – includes plates, bowls, mugs, tumblers, cutlery. Please add pots and pans as an added extra when booking or bring your own.
Located in the stunning Moffat hills close to the Southern Upland Way with an incredible backdrop of the Moffat Dale and the Grey Mares Tail, this 100-acre site includes recently planted native trees, open pastures, impressive traditional stone walls and abundant wildlife, so bring the camera.
With plenty to do during the day, including direct access to 35,000 acres of Forestry Commission land and the many ridge rides and national trails, the night time is another treat as Moffat was the first town in Europe to be awarded the coveted Dark Sky status.
With John & Laura the owners close by you will find a warm welcome and generations of local knowledge and history waiting for you in this perfect retreat.